Essential Race Day Information - 21 April 2014
Less than a week now till RunBalmoral 2014. We hope you have a great day.
Here are a few tips to help you make the most of the weekend.
- Arrive early. It takes 1.25hrs to drive from Aberdeen to Balmoral on a good day. Make a day of it, arrive at 9am and bring your breakfast or buy it from the vendors on site.
- Hydrate properly before the race.
- Come prepared for all kinds of weather. We have had hot weather and we have had snow!
- Remember your running shoes!
- Please line up according to your expected finishing time and follow all instructions from race officials.
- Please be patient when leaving at the end of the day. There could be around 8,000 people on the estate and that's an awful lot of folk trying to get onto the rural road network.
- Keep smiling!
Arrive early....err did I say that already!
- Remember your race number and chip and make sure you attach your chip to your shoe correctly. See the back of your programme for instructions.
- Make use of the secure baggage tent for safe stowage of your gear etc.
- Bring some pounds to donate to our charities in return for unlimited access to some Mega new activities in the Event Village!
No on the day entries for any race except the Wee Trail Race on the Sunday 27th April.
Marshals will remain on the 15 Mile trail race for 3.5hrs. After this please note that you are responsible for your own safety.
Please note all races are running races and not designed for walkers.